Tuesday, March 21, 2017

BSA324, Prickles and Jellybean's new look, 21 March, 2017


When I do turn arounds, I will hone Prickles' needle placement and develop a mohawk.
Well, hooray!  I think that leaves Dr. Picklesniffer to do and he may turn into the pekapeka bat.  I will do one of each and THEN decide.  I'm very excited about seeing Jellybean in his furry look (even if this fur is shaggier than the stuff I already have).  I'm seriously leaning away from doing them in 3D when they look so great as collages.  I'd be able to get the fur and lifelike qualities of the materials by doing the puppet technique in 2D.  I will do a test of Jellybean in 2D and 3D for comparison.  I'm quite stuck on my black outlining technique- I can see that it's too heavy, but I'm not sure what to do instead.  I've saved them in layers so I can go back and make changes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment