Wednesday, March 15, 2017

BSA325, production meeting, 15 March, 2017

Roles: still need shuffling and may be reshuffled again later as workload becomes apparent
I will be on Mo-cap team with Doug, Ben F, and Ken, on Layout, and will be Animation Team lead with Ken, Mantis and Ben Frew.  I will also be head render wrangler with other people joining me as they finish up other tasks.

Logos:  New round of designs to be considered

The middle logo with the film strip and pinwheel is the winner.

The script team (Josh, Reuben, Nicola, and Johanna) are working on the script today for the Southern Lights story we want to do.

Shotgun mangement system.  We're all going to load our work product and get our assignments from this program.  It's accessible from the web so work can progress anywhere, anywhen.

I can also start my own project on here to track what's happening with Mad, Bad and gain more experience with the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment